This post might contain affiliate links that will help this blog. We thank you for the support of this blog.
Frustrated when it comes to writing a blog? Tier of spending hours typing and not satisfy with the result? Believe it or not, many bloggers/writers begin the same way.
If you think you need to be a pro at writing, you are wrong. I took two years of honor in Language Arts, mostly focusing on reading and writing essays. I was a B or C student. You don’t have to be a genius; you just need a plan to start writing.
|Table of contents:|
-Find the right topic
-Plan with outline
Find the right topic
First thing is to figure out what will you be writing about. Mainly focus on your niche or your main topic. This can also be a problem someone may have, and you want to help them solve. For example:
- 100 easy ways to improve your lifestyle.
- Step by step on how to decorate your home without spending a fortune
- Easy hacks to safe money every month
Notice how some of these topics help you improve or safe something.
If you are out of ideas, or don’t know what to write, ask your audience. Listen to your audience, and they’ll come more often for solutions. If you have no audience, search for problems in your niche, Facebook groups, blogs, online, etc. Ask people around.
Plan with outline
I know this might sound like old school, but if you are not organized with your ideas, you will confuse your readers, and might mess up your credibility. Once you become better, outlining might not be necessary.
DON’T FORGET TO USE SEO. Use few keywords that are essential, don’t overuse SEO. Write an interesting title that will make people click on your article. Ask yourself: does this tittle sounds interesting? Try to come up with different titles for the same article and test them. Try to see which title is more appealing to your readers.
- How to start a money-making blog
- Easy step by step guide to start a blog
- Easy Guide to start a successful blog that makes $2000
Use adjectives to attract readers, such as: easy, fast. Grab your readers by adding money-making. And add a bonus with some [parenthesis.]
First sentence is also important. If people don’t find your article interesting, they’ll leave.
Start with a question or a personal story. Try to connect with your reader on the emotional side.
How are your ideas organized? This is where you will be explaining your reader how to solve their problem. Do keep in mind you have to make it easy for the reader to understand. Make sure the structure is easy and organize.
Best ways to format your article is by steps, numbers, and subjects. This will be based on your judgement. If you have any questions on how to format, look at other bloggers and their styles. Get ideas from your favorite writer.
This is where you state your main idea in few sentences. Make it brief but to the main point.
Add value to your article by adding a bonus.
Ideas for bonus
- Video tutorial
- Email course
I have added a link to a printable outline you can get for a real low price of $2 only!!!
- Practice makes you better. The more you do it, the faster and better you’ll get.
- Always look for ways to improve your writing, by looking other writers or by taking feedback from other people. DO NOT copy other people. Always state where you got your source from. Give credit and love to the original author.
- Try different titles that might draw your reader.
- Every year or so, revise your article. Add new useful material or remove old information.
- Add some of your personality but don’t try to hard. Yes, people come to read your article, but if you talk mostly about yourself or don’t go to the point, people will not read your article. Write like yourself, like if you are talking to someone else.
To wrap it up
You need a good idea and some planning to write an amazing article. Choose the right words and you can make a difference in your writing and help other people.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
A BIG THANK YOU TO https://kristadickson.com
I LEARN SO MUCH FROM HER BLOG. OUTLINE INSPIRE FROM HER BLOG.